The Empire Axe (available for purchase here) has been a hot seller at National Pro Shop, and it’s pretty easy to see why. The Axe is a great shooter at an affordable price, with many upgrades available for it. You get a great marker that can compete well with the big boys that often are costing over $1000 for less than half of that price new. The Axe offers many great features:
- Tool-less bolt-out-back feature for ease of maintenance
- Clamping feedneck to hold that loader on tight
- Relay® on-off air source adapter to depressurize your marker when not in use
- Reverse polarity magnetic trigger that offers a super smooth pull like no other
- In-frame air transfer tube (NO MORE EXTERNAL HOSES!!!)
- Cocker threaded breech allows you to put nearly any barrel you want on the marker
- Highly Upgradeable
If you’re needing a new marker, but are still wanting to be able to afford to play, this guy is definitely worth a look. It’s performance is outstanding. It’s accurate, fairly efficient, comfortable, and offers a fairly smooth shot.
If you’re looking in to stepping up your marker and checking out the Axe, you definitely want to make sure that you have all the stuff you need to make it work:
- High Pressure Air (HPA) system (if you need one, check out our selection here-my personal suggestion: check out the carbon fiber Ninja Tanks)
- A fast loader (Available here, Any of the Empire, Dye, Valken, or Virtue electronic loaders should have no problem keeping up with this marker)
- Quality 9 volt batteries (Stick to name brands such as Energy Paintball, Valken, Energizer, or Duracell)
That’s it! That’s all you need.
Now here comes the most exciting part about these markers: THE UPGRADES!
It’s true, the Empire Axe is incredibly reliable and competitive right out of the box, but there is so much more potential than what is there! At NPS we carry a wide array of upgrades for the Empire Axe with our most notorious being the NPS Pro Series Bolt. If you’re looking to upgrade your Axe look no further. Check out these great upgrades and you won’t be disappointed: